Austin Uptown Dance is always looking for instructors who have a real passion for dancing!
If you’re currently instructing and looking to make a change, Uptown is always seeking experienced instructors to add to our awesome staff. For more information contact Kristy Watson.
Austin Uptown Dance Instructor Training Program!
If you’re interested in becoming an instructor, or would like to see if a career in dancing is for you, enroll in our New Instructor Training Program and get started right away! This program is open to anyone with a passion for dancing and the interest in becoming an exceptional dancer.
The following is our general training program:
3-MONTH PROGRAM – 2 HOURS A WEEK (each program)
WC SWING PROGRAM
COUNTRY PROGRAM (Two Step, Triple Two Step & Waltz)
- Free Unlimited Group Classes during program.
- Free Social Dances to practice what you are learning.
- Free Practice Floor Time (subject to availability).
- Specialty workshops 50% off.
- Private Lessons only $45 each (with Training Instructor)
- Uptown Training Syllabus.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM:
- The Complete Bronze Syllabus in each of the dances noted.
- How to dance the lead and the follower parts of each pattern.
- How to break down the different elements of each dance
- How to diagnose problems that others have while learning and ways to correct them.
- The language of a dance syllabus and how it applies to teaching.
- How to conduct a successful group class.
- Body movement as it applies to each of the dances.
- How to become an exceptional dancer!
- The joy of dancing!
This program will teach anyone the necessary elements to becoming an exceptional dancer, even if your not interested in becoming an instructor!
Dance shoes required.
West Coast Swing Teacher AcademyBuy Now
Country Western Teacher AcademyBuy Now
Teacher Training Package – Best Deal!Buy Now
Enroll online or call the studio at (512) 459-5678 to register!